UPCOMING TMN EVENTS
Here is a glimpse of what the Moms’ Network is hosting and or supporting this fall. Please join us at any event. For details visit our Events Calendar or email email@example.com
· Family Meal Time Cooking Class on September 29th at the Salvation Army – Fall Family Dinner ideas sponsored by Craik Pediatric Dentistry
· Friends of Walla Walla Children’s Festival on October 3rd Details at www.wallawallafriends.org
· TMN Meet & Greet on October 13th at the Walla Walla Library – Enjoy Sweet Basil Pizza with other TMN families
· YWCA Community Conversation on Policies that support working women and strong, healthy families Oct 20th Details at www.ywcaww.org
· Parent Coffee at ECAP/Head Start at Blue Ridge on Oct 22nd and Nov 12th
· Dia de los Muertos Festival Oct 24th and 25th details at www.shakespearewallawalla.org
· Friends, Family, Neighbor training on Nov 1st
· Balance for Busy Moms Event on Nov 16th
· Fall Parent Workshops at Garrison and Pioneer Middle School, TBD
· Documentary “Having It All” with a panel of local working moms and the director in January at the Powerhouse Theater.
PARENT WORKSHOP SERIES
The Moms’ Network will be working with local schools to provide educational classes. Child care, Spanish translation and dinner will be provided. All events are open to the public.
Topics will include:
*Teens and Sleep
*Civility: Raising a Teen
*Preparing Students to be College & Career Ready
Click here to read more about past and present workshops.