UPCOMING TMN EVENTS
Here is a glimpse of what the Moms’ Network is hosting and or supporting this fall. Please join us at any event. For details visit our Events Calendar or email email@example.com
· Art & Play at the Children's Museum on Nov 11th from 9-11am
· Parent Coffee at ECAP/Head Start at Blue Ridge on Oct 22nd and Nov 12th
· Balance for Busy Moms Event on Nov 16th
· Fall Parent Workshops at Garrison and Pioneer Middle School, TBD
· Documentary “Having It All” with a panel discussion of local working moms and the director on January 24th at 1pm at the Gesa Powerhouse Theater. What does "Having It All" mean for you? For other women?
PARENT WORKSHOP SERIES
The Moms’ Network will be working with local schools to provide educational classes. Child care, Spanish translation and dinner will be provided. All events are open to the public.
Topics will include:
*Teens and Sleep
*Civility: Raising a Teen
*Preparing Students to be College & Career Ready
Click here to read more about past and present workshops.